Who we work with
Developing partnerships to help your clients
From financial advisers and planners to lawyers and accountants, we work with other professional advisers to ensure your clients enjoy the benefits a Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS) offers.
We form collaborative relationships with other professionals based on shared values and a desire to help mutual clients achieve their goals.
For what matters most
We’ll work collaboratively with you and other professionals to ensure that your clients maximise the opportunities offered by a SSAS to achieve their business and retirement goals.
Providing a safe pair of hands
We will treat the clients you introduce to us as we would our own. We’ll use our expertise and knowledge to help your clients achieve their goals while making you look good!
Delivering peace of mind
Rules governing SSASs are complex and the penalties for breaking them can be severe. You can rely on us to ensure your scheme is fully compliant.
We often find that our clients come to us with similar kinds of questions and problems. Questions such as:
- What are your fees?
- Do you accept documents completed electronically?
- Are you able to operate a VAT scheme or PAYE scheme for the SSAS?
- Do you have any preference for types of scheme you would take over?
- Do you offer a professional trustee or do you act as a practitioner only?
- Do you insist on using your own insurer or can my client choose the insurers for the commercial property?
- What services do you offer?
- Are you able to take over a SSAS with rent arrears?
If you find yourself asking these same questions or others Get in touch
Get in touch
If you’d like to speak to us or book an initial meeting, you can contact us directly or, alternatively, drop us a message using the form opposite.