Who we work with
Delivering a better service
If you’re unhappy with your Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS) provider, they have stopped providing key services, or have asked you to move your SSAS elsewhere, we’re here to help.
We can deliver one-off pieces of consultancy or scheme reviews, but we really come into our own when we develop a long-term relationship with our clients. That starts by understanding your business and retirement goals and then showing you how you can use your SSAS to achieve them.
For what matters most
Giving you one point of contact
We know how important it is that we understand you, your business and your SSAS. That’s why we’ll give you a single point of contact.
We are committed to helping you achieve your business and retirement goals. We’re also committed to the SSAS market. We’re here for the long haul and aren’t going anywhere!
We often find that our clients come to us with similar kinds of questions and problems. Questions such as:
- How will your service be better than I currently get?
- How do your charges compare?
- What services do you offer?
- We have a problem with our SSAS and we don’t have a professional trustee; are you able to help us?
- Do you make a charge for taking over our scheme?
- Do you offer a trustee service as well as an administration service?
- Can you operate VAT and a payroll for our SSAS?
- What are the annual and one-off fees?
If you find yourself asking these same questions or others Get in touch
Get in touch
If you’d like to speak to us or book an initial meeting, you can contact us directly or, alternatively, drop us a message using the form opposite.